Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where do I go from here?

When I originally started this blog, it was for the sole purpose of letting our family and friends watch the girls grow. So far, I feel I have done an okay job with that. Somewhere along the way I have come across some new-found passions. I didn't realize how much of a creative release this could be. I am trying to find a good balance between our everyday lives and my diy, crafting, and photo posts. I do promise to try and not bore you to death. I guess like everything else, it is a learning process. I know one thing for sure. I am going to take a fellow bloggers advice and not take it too seriously. It's a release and it's fun.

We'll see where I go from here.


 For those of you who love the pics:
Here's my pyramid and you can tell by her face what she plans to do.


She was so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment