Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm So Very Thankful

Thanksgiving came and went, but not without some good memories. The family gathered at my house this year. My sister and her family arrived on Wednesday to help with the preparations at Mom's house. One of my cousins also came on Wednesday. Jr. and his family joined us on Thursday. When we decided on my house, I was a little concerned about how we would fit, but we managed. There were tables everywhere you looked, both in the kitchen and the living room.  The meal was amazing, like always, but the time together was the best.


Mom, Ashley, Jeremy, Annita, & Jr. before the meal

 Brynlee & Grandpa


Adrienne & her friend, Nick



Leah & Daddy


Scott & Brayden enjoying the game



 The Hunters
Nick, Jeremy & Dad



The Kids table



Grandma reading to Leah


I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment