Monday, November 14, 2011

Everyday Randomness

1. Adrienne and Jesus finally had their "date night." Jesus tries to make a point to have some one-on-one time with each one of our girls. Adrienne had been asking "when is it my turn" for the last few months. Friday evening, they took a little trip to Borger for dinner and a movie.

2. Jesus and I also were able to squeeze in a date on Saturday. We went to a banquet for a new organization opening in Dumas. Afterwards, we went to pick up a few things for breakfast the next morning. (Exciting, I know. But it was a night with no children.)

3. The decision has been made. The plan is to return to school this January. I will be going for nursing. I'm nervous and excited. Wish me luck!

4. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, then Christmas. I will be hosting this year. Talk about a ticking clock to get those rooms finished.

5. Speaking of Christmas, Jesus is obsessed with Christmas lights. I blame myself, when we first started dating I would have him drive me around just to see all the pretty lights. It's rubbed off on him. He has been planning his display since June.

6. It's almost time for PTO Basketball. I received the sign-up sheet last week. Let's hope Leah has another good year.


All ready for their "date"

Oh, and did I mention there is a movie coming out this Friday! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment