Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break 2012

I was so happy to see 3-9-12 on the calendar. A week off with just my girls. I had class on Saturday, so my spring break didn't officially start until 11:45. After class Jesus and the girls met up with me in Amarillo. We had a b-day party at Jump-n-Jive.

Sunday was a typical day. We went to church. Headed to Dumas for groceries and errands. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Monday morning all plans for a fun week went down the tube. I woke up with the beginning of the flu. By that evening I was freezing and burning up. I tried my hardest to stay away from the girls because I knew I didn't want all of us to get it.

Tuesday I could barely get out of bed. Jesus came home to check on us and did what he could during his breaks but it was too late. Brynlee was already showing some signs of getting it. And...

By Wednesday, Leah was burning up and freezing. Adrienne was at the beginning stages. Needless to say we all ended up at the doctor's office.

I did however get to use a little tip I saw on pinterest. I can't ever keep up with when I give out medicine or to who I give it to. I tried writing it down, but then I have to try and remember where I left that paper. It just never worked. So here is my new trick. (I hope you don't have to use it any time soon)

 Write it on the bottle with a sharpie!!
(I know you're thinking why didn't I think of that)
With this many medications and this many doses, it saved us.



Back to the same ol' routine tomorrow.  We are all doing better. I just need to figure out how to get rid of this annoying cough that was left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment