Thursday, March 29, 2012

Choices.Fear.Decisions

Before I begin, I am going to apologize for all the rambling and length of this post.
In October of last year I made the decision to go back to school. For some reason I knew it was time. I jumped right in and continued right where I left off. I wanted to be a nurse(or so I thought). I don't really know the reasoning why, but I just decided one day I was going to be a nurse even though something else has always been tugging at my heart. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't think I could be a nurse or even that I wouldn't enjoy it, but there is something else that I have always wanted to do. If I lived any where but here I wouldn't have hesitated, but in this small town my "career"choice isn't exactly in demand.

If you know anything about me you know I am shy and quiet. Easygoing. As much as I hate to admit, I'm a people pleasure. Secretly I am a very competitive person. I took one of those personality tests the other day and guess what, I'm an introvert. Big shock, I know. That's who I am though, it's not what I do or love. I love art, music, crafts, photography,etc... yes I am one of those people.

With all theses things in mind I finally decided to take that leap and follow my heart. It was probably the hardest decisions I have had to make, and as terrified as I am about this new chapter, I am so happy when I think about it.

I know this is very vague. And I didn't mean for it to be. I am still trying to get used to this decision, so it might take me a while to tell the world.



Not so Wordless Wednesday on Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment