Monday, October 31, 2011

Progress Reports

Last week was the 9 weeks mark at school. On Tuesday, I had a teacher conference with Leah's 1st grade teacher. She showed me her report card and let me know how she is doing for the year. She is doing very well. No problems so far. All "S." We couldn't have been happier. (I forgot to take a picture of her report card)


On a sadder note, if we had a progress report for my "to-do" list, we might get an A for effort. When I wrote that little list of only 8 projects I forgot to mention all the small projects. Such as: sanding and painting every piece of furniture, finding new wall art, possibly new bedding, etc.. Oh and let's not forget that my house is always full of energetic little children. Which means we can't do much renovating during the day, so Jesus and I have been up almost every night from around 9:00 to 12:00 working on their rooms. Needless to say, we're almost 3 weeks in and A & B's room is just about done. Next up, L's room.

New window seat/toy box
(For my "friends" on facebook did you notice the little girl in the corner with no pants)


 Newly painted dresser/changing table



 Also newly painted toddler bed

More pictures to come when it is completed.
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment