Thursday, October 6, 2011

Catch-up

1.  Homecoming was two weeks ago. We WON! I made Leah and Adrienne's mums this year. I thought Brynlee was still too little, so she had a spirit stick.

2.  Leah tried out for the all school play. She is going to be an angel. We are excited.

3.  Leah & Adrienne are taking gymnastics in a town about 35 min away. They love it.

4.  Brynlee's favorite new gesture is shrugging her shoulders. So if you ask her anything her response is always "I don't know."

5.  My house is under "Extreme Makeover Brenda Edition" ( dang you pinterest).

6.  We celebrated my great-nephews birthday last Saturday. My brother and sister and their families came over. It was a good time.

What have you been up to lately?

(Poor Leah. It was early and my flash was a little bright.)










Good Luck Bobcats! Beat Canadian!

No comments:

Post a Comment