Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LEMONADE $.05

I remember when I was a young girl I always wanted a lemonade stand.

I'm not sure why.

Maybe it was the thought of my own money.

Or maybe I just wanted one because I saw it on TV.

I know I had never actually seen one in real life, but for some reason I convinced myself I wanted one.

Fast forward 20 years and my girls have the same dream.

What to do?

I finally gave in.

I think I was more excited than they were.

I began searching for inspiration online.

I found this one.

Next step: We needed a pallet, Grandpa, paint, & some imagination.

Here it is:








We didn't finish in time for summer, but that didn't stop Adrienne and I from trying it out.


























Be on the lookout next summer for the Vargas Girls' Lemonade stand!!

( I'm sure this wasn't a one time thing)

No comments:

Post a Comment