Friday, September 16, 2011

Gratitude for the Week

1.   Fall!  It's here. After a long hot summer fall has arrived. And I am loving everything about it. Cloudy days, leaves changing, long-sleeve shirts, comfy jeans & your favorite boots. I LOVE FALL!

2.   School and teachers that make for tired kids and early bedtimes.

3.   My husband. He is a great dad and husband. I  was a "single mom" for most of the week because he was in Missouri for training. And he was missed.

4.   "Gramma," aka my mom, for all the things she does for her girls: Picking up Leah for school every morning, letting them come for sleepovers almost every Saturday, coming over for 5 min so I can run a quick errand. The list goes on...She's pretty great.

5.   Healthy Girls. Both Adrienne & Brynlee had well-child visits this week. Results: Healthy and growing.

6.   Girls Night.

Have a Great Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment