Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st Grade

School started last week. Leah is now a 1st grader...I can't believe it.  She is growing up so fast. The first day of school wasn't as emotional as last year was(for me). There were so many things going through my head last year as the school year approached. By the time I had thought it all out, I saw my baby married and with children. I know you all are laughing but it's true. It started with Kindergarten to middle school, high school, college, marriage, and before I knew it I was a grandma. :(

This time around, I was actually a little excited about the new year and what it would bring. We are now getting into our normal routine. Which means we are busy. Just within the first week there was open house, a swim day, and cheer camp. So many new and exciting things going on and I will try to my best document most of them.

Look at how much she changed in just one year!



No comments:

Post a Comment