Monday, April 2, 2012

Chasing Dreams

I started this blog to help family near and far keep up with our lives. I never thought it would help me find my new path in life. How?  You wonder? One of my routine posts that became a favorite of mine, is "Wordless Wednesdays." I have never been a writer, so starting a blog didn't make much sense. But I have always loved taking pictures. Every week I would look forward to finding new things and new people to photograph.

So here is the big announcement. I am taking my love of photography to the next level. I am now a photography major, and I want to be a photographer! (eek! now the world knows)

Leslie 2012

1 comment:

  1. The title was borrowed partly from a fellow bloggers post last week. It fit perfectly for this. I hope she doesn't mind.

    ReplyDelete