Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!

What day is today? Today is Leah's Birthday! I guess you could say I am a little excited. My first baby is now 7(well at 7:02 p.m. she will be). She continues to grow up so fast. Last year on her b-day she said "I can't wait until I'm 7," and now this year it was "I can't until I'm 8." I just want her to be seven and then tomorrow I want her to be seven and one day. One day she'll want the years to slow down.

We celebrated her birthday Saturday. She wanted a painting party. At first I wasn't sure about it, but the more it came together the more I liked it. I can assure you I will never have another one, but it was definitely fun. Her cousins came down and my parents were there. It was a good day.






The cake table


My little artist





Brynlee Jae


Adrienne & Miriam in the background


A "masterpiece" from an unknown artist


Some of the girls at the party




Make a Wish!


Isn't this the coolest cake you've ever seen.
Thank you Andi!


Happy 7th Birthday Leah!

No comments:

Post a Comment